Re: upgrade F7 to F8 problems

On Tuesday November 13 2007 9:06:43 am Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Well, it doesn't seem to be improving, by all the postings
> here. (I actually had no trouble upgrading, as I mentioned.)

this is a list that people turn to when they need help - the vast
majority of Fedora users aren't here - I know a number of them

you're not going to see floods of hosannas to Fedora on this
list -- that's not it's purpose

in my experience, it is improving, and I've been on Fedora since
FC1

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA