Re: F8 x86_64 repos scrogged? (comps-f8.xml)

Tom Horsley wrote:
I can't seem to use any form of graphical update tool (yumex, pruit)
because they all spend all their time trying every mirror to download
a copy of repodata/comps-f8.xml and the checksum does not match
in every single mirror.

I'd be perfectly happy to do without the group info, but none of the
update tools seem to be able to live without it :-).

See "yum clean" for inspiration, this *may* help. Also, are other things working? You may have a network issue, although it's unlikely.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>