Drag n drop no longer working in Firefox bookmark organizer

The firefox bookmark organizer in Fedora 8, does not let you drag and drop bookmarks/folders anymore for some reason. I'm not sure if this is a bug in firefox or if it is caused by one of the extensions that I have installed, however if I start firefox up in Fedora 7 with the same config files, bookmarks drag and drop fine in the bookmark organizer.

Mind you, I am using a custom rebuild of Firefox in Fedora 7 versus the stock Fedora firefox in F8, although I'd be surprised if that matters.

Another person was able to reproduce this on IRC, and so I thought I would post here to see if anyone else can reproduce it. If others can reproduce it, and I can weed out an extension as being the cause, I'll file a bugzilla for it. Nothing conclusive yet however.

--
Mike A. Harris

Come and join us on the #fedora8 IRC help forum on irc.freenode.net