Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 17:29:47 +0800
From: Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [vmware] check for Fedora 8
To: For users of Fedora <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

Amar Kumar Padhi wrote:
> Hi,
> Need some quick feedback.Has anyone upgraded directly from fedora 6 to 8 on vmware.

No...but define "vmware". Are you talking about F being a guest OS under
vmware workstation or vmware server, or? What is the host system? Are you
running the latest version of vmware (whatever). Make sure, if you are
running vmware workstation as the host you have updated it to 6.0.2.

I suppose you've not tried it yet.

If you are running workstation and F is your guest...take a snapshot and
give it a whirl.