Re: f8: NetworkManager + runlevel 3 problem

John Summerfield wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureNetworkManager

That's not exactly user documentation, I'm not surprised it doesn't get much attention.

Nobody said it was user documentation so don't assume it is. It is a feature specification and a development plan for developers and works well for that audience.

ps those two bugs seem fairly critical to me.

Which two bugs?  I have no idea what you are talking about.

pps Use of Ubuntu's upstart may help, it can start system services (/etc/iit.d) as services (eg network, USB devices) become available. It's also pretty quick.

Look up "DBus Activation". This whole discussion has gone off the point that it not relevant at all to the original questions asked anyway. So I am off it now.

Rahul