long wait...

I tried updating this computer from F7 to F8 earlier today.  I booted it off a
CDR, pointed it to the DVD image on my fileserver, and let 'er rip.  It got to
about the 26% mark on "resolving dependencies" that others have mentioned, and
then sat. And sat. I saw a bit of network activity and a bit of hard drive
activity once in a while so it wasn't hung up.

About 3 hours later I gave up for the moment and rebooted the computer so I'm
back at F7.

I'm thinking of trying this again overnight tonight -- firing it up just before
I go to bed and see what it looks like in the morning.  However, it occurs to
me that after it finishes "resolving dependencies" it will sit there and ask me
to confirm that it's ok to start writing to the hard drive.

Is there any way that I can tell it to proceed at that point without having to
be here to click on "next"?