Re: Is there a Gnome GUI equivalent of phpmyadmin?

On Thursday 08 November 2007 1:12:17 pm Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> On Nov 8, 2007 2:05 PM, Chris G <cl@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Gnome has mysql-administrator for administering mysql but that is an
> > administrator utility only, it doesn't seem to provide a way of
> > creating tables etc.
> >
> > Is there a Gnome GUI equivalent of the part of phpmyadmin that allows
> > one to create tables, delete tables, display data, etc.?
>
> It's not GNOME, but MySQL provides GUIs for both WIndows and Linux
>
> --
> Fedora 7 : sipping some of that moonshine
> ( www.pembo13.com )

mysql-administrator most certainly does give you the ability to create tables,
update tables, add indexes and anything else you can think of. This is its
purpose for existence. I suggest you spend a little more time with it.
Especially in the "Calalog" section.