"error unmounting /mnt/source" while installing F8

I'm getting an error message while trying to install F8 on my laptop.
When I got to the screen where I select the package options (Office&Productivity/Software Development/Web Server), I selected "Additional Fedora Software" and chose "Customize now" (so I could select packages on the next screen). When I pressed Next, I got the following error message repeated ad infinitum: "An error occurred unmounting the disc. Please make sure you're not accessing /mnt/source from the shell on tty2 and then click OK to retry"

I was only using anaconda UI up to that point, didn't even switch to any other consoles. The only out-of-the-ordinary options I chose earlier were to modify the partition layout by hand & to use normal partitions instead of that whole LVM business - and the package options I mentioned above.

Where did it go wrong? Is there a fix?