Re: Fedora 8 Everything missing the images directory

Serguei Miridonov wrote:
On Thursday 08 November 2007, Rex Dieter wrote:
Serguei Miridonov wrote:
On Thursday 08 November 2007, Rex Dieter wrote:
Andrew Parker wrote:
The Fedora 8 everything tree seems to be missing the
images directory:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/release
s/8 /Everything/i386/os/

Ok, so we can get it from elsewhere, but this is no
longer "Everything".  Was this expected/deliberate?
I'd venture that since Everything isn't an installable
spin, implies no images.
What does it mean: "isn't an installable"?
None of the spins at
http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora
are called Everything

Does it mean that Everything from all available spins (excluding duplicated packages, of course) can not be installed and functional?
It means that you can't get it all on a single DVD for installation. For one thing it's way too big.

Jeff