Re: yum: How to downgrade openoffice 2.3 to 2.2.1?

Rob wrote:
My work depends on openoffice; hence I want to
downgrade back to 2.2.1.

Downgrading is probably the best course, but the performance issue looks like it's fixed in the current snapshot as well. The snapshots install independently of the stable releases, so that might also be a possibility for an easier fix until 2.3.1 is released. I have 2.3 from F7 and OO.org, as well as snapshots for 2.3.1 and 2.4 currently installed--Whee!

Obviously, it's a snapshot, so it could be unstable--you'd have to remember that and make sure you have safe backups, but hopefully you're doing that already.

<Joe