Re: what happened to my drawing

On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 17:08 -0500, Joe Smith wrote:
> Les wrote:
> > ...  Took three applications, Gimp, draw, and snapshot to get what I
> > wanted.  And then the modifications don't quite match the original, but
> > at least it is technically correct which is the most important thing for
> > logical diagrams.
> >
> > I think I need to find an easier way.
>
> If you want nice web graphics, Inkscape is the right way to go: it's
> superior in quality, capability and usability over Draw.
>
> The only areas where Draw has something of an edge is a) it's a bit
> easier to get started with and b) it plays well with the other OOo apps.
>
> I find Draw adequate for simple technical illustrations; Inkscape is a
> lot more artistically powerful.
>
> If you want to post a link to what you're working on, we might be able
> to make some specific suggestions.
>
> <Joe

All I do is simple technical illustrations for my work.  I am learning
some 3d stuff from Blender,
Second Life, and Croquet because I need that for the later rounds.  I
think Draw will do me just fine.

And I am too embarassed by the quality and character of what I do while
it is in progress to let others see it.  Maybe later?

Regards,
Les H