Re: Please 'leak' Fedora 8

On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 15:04 -0500, Kip Thomas wrote:
> Create an occasional leak in the form of incorrect ftp permission
> somewhere, intentionally or not.
>
> #1.  Leaking a release builds enthusiasm among hobbyists (as Fedora
> community should be).
>
> #2.  It helps create publicity.
>
> Just a suggestion.  Tnx.

The downside of the other side of the coin is that a considerable amount
of list traffic happens from beta-software breaking things. This is not
the forum to handle those issues. If you want FC8 now, to beta test
install, just ask someone that is active in the test process for
permission to participate. Good Luck! Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar