Re: smoltSendProfile doesn't for F7 right now!

On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 20:36 +0000, Mike C wrote:
> In that case I am puzzled, Rahul - I would have thought that since
> port 80 is standard and I can make browser calls then this would work
> without a problem....
>
> However the same is happening on two different machines at work.... I
> have just sent the data from 4 machines at various relative's homes
> without a problem!
>
> I will try again tomorrow and if the problem persists and it might be
> smolt rather than the network then I will file a bz

Can you browse the smolt website with your web browser?  I found it
painfully slow the other day (e.g. well over half a minute to get just
the home page to show), perhaps the server is getting bogged down, or
maybe it's a routing issue between it and some ISPs.  If so, the smolt
daemon mightn't like trying to interact with it just as badly as my
browser didn't like things.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.