SCSI controllers supported by Core1?

Hello,

I have 2 SCSI disks with a Ultra2 SCSI interface (this one here:
http://www.fujitsu.com/downloads/COMP/fcpa/hdd/discontinued/mag3182-3091_datasheet.pdf) and I am trying to find a controller that is
old enough to be supported by Fedora Core 1 out of the box.

What is the easiest way to find such a controller? Meaning how/where do I find out which SCSI controllers were supported by Fedora
Core1 out of the box?

I did a quick google search but did not come up with anything promising...

Thanks,

MARK