Re: Two FC7 questions

On Monday 05 November 2007, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Chuckle, I think I might have a 30 dollar bill in tolls this year, so
>> ipass isn't an option like it would be if I was pulling a reefer or
>> commuting to work. :)
>
>I don't know about that. The money in an I-Pass does not expire.
>There $10 deposit on the I-Pass itself, and an initial $40 "load".
>But they only charge 1/2 the toll when using an I-Pass. Between
>that, and the open tolling, I feel it is worth it. YMMV...
>
>Mikkel

And that just priced itself out of my market, that $30 as I now recall,
probably also covers last year too.

This thread however seems to have ignored the other question I asked, that of
making my bcm4318 radio work with the newer kernels.  Can anyone point me at
a tutorial describing the newer drivers and how to set them up?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)