Re: selinux alerts delivered to non-root users

Is there a way to turn off the GUI selinux alert/setroubleshoot icons
> etc. for particular users?
>
> On the machine in question, I have selinux set to permissive mode and
> its primary user is someone else who does not have root. He says
> selinux is nagging him. I told him to try to ignore it, and I've been
> using sealert over ssh to try to remove some of the causes. But there
> really is never any reason for him to see any of this. He can't do
> anything about it other than nag me.
>
> So how do I take him out of the loop?
>
> Dave
>
> --
For a particular user, I would not know a precise answer, however, you can run

# ckconfig setroubleshoot off

setroubleshoot  0:off   1:off   2:off   3:on    4:on    5:on    6:off

and it will be disabled alltogether.

Regards,

Antonio