Re: Fedora+KVM, any docs showing networking ?

Answering my own question now.. Of course Fedora being the sensible and advanced OS it is has the libvirt.org framework and virsh for managing the various hypervisors and virtualization methods.  So I'm looking at how to setup the bridging under all that but still am running into the bridging support error as described below..