Re: Simple words transfer

David Timms wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:
Forever, it seems, if you select a group of words from one device like a web page, you can then transfer them to a email. I have used this a lot and now it has stopped!

Now when I try to do this a panel comes up with Undo to Select All. It looks like the panel from Edit.
It might be possible that a key has become stuck down {I missed release event}. If so, perhaps pressing and releasing each of the ctrl alt windows shift menu keys might get things sorted. {I have only previously seen this with vnc sessions}.

DaveT.

I thought it might be the plus on the numeric pad but I guess not..this keyboard is a 1982 IBM from a then new data processor. Has worked fine for 20 years :-)

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User