Returning to the OOwrite malfuntion question.

Two days ago I asked whether people with Openoffice 2.2 can print
documents with OOwrite in landscape format?

The only reponse I got was from somone using Openoffice 2.3 who said he
could. Does the silence from everyone else mean that you can to with
Openopffice 2.2?
Monday is an awful way to spend one seventh of your life.