Re: RPM

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007, Karl Larsen wrote:

>    Every time I write something you find it a driving force to write
> your drivel that says well it is too old or to poorly written for me
> to read or you can't spend the time because you have so much
> important work to do.
>
>    Why don't you do that important work and leave what I write
> alone?

because, you perpetually insufferable twit, if you look at my original
post on the RPM book, you'll notice i wasn't replying to *you*, i was
replying to william hooper's reference to the original RPM book, and
simply giving my opinion on whether, after this many years, it was
worth reading anymore.

seriously, karl, are you really this freaking stupid, or do you just
*play* a moron on the intertubes?

rday
Robert P. J. Day
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA