Getting 'Out Of Range' Message at boot

Some time back I reported getting a 'out of range' message on my monitor
when installing FC6.  As I reported, this does not occur when installing
F7.

I'd like to thank everyone on this list for their help and responses.  I
was referred to the 'Personal Fedora Core 6 Installation Guide' and the
'Install nVidia Driver' contained there.  That along with the basic
instructions on altering the xorg.conf to get a basic boot has totally
solved my problems.

I've also determined the RCA for these issues:
   The first install on this machine the built-in video was used.
   After the install the nVidia card was added and configured to use my
   Viewsonic VA550 monitor (after all it's a server and doesn't need all
   that video).
   The second install the nVidia card was in place and that's when these
   errors came about.

The the problem was 'User Error' by not documenting all of the changes over
time.

BTW, I normally skip a release when installing (RH9; FC2; FC4; FC6, so the
next will be F8), I seem to get better stability this way. But whatever the
release, I'll install it to get KDE4!

Thanks,
Gene Poole
gene.poole@xxxxxxxxx