Re: OT Need to find a really good Linux introductory site ??

Thanks Antonio;

On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 08:21 -0700, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> --- William Case <billlinux@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I just thought of asking here this morning.
> >
> > I have prepared a handout with most of the common
> > Linux sites including
> > sites for various distributions (Fedora is at the
> > top of the list).
> >
> Do you have
> Distrowatch.com?
>
> http://www.linuxquestions.org/?

I have that and several other mailing lists and forums on my
recommendations list.

> There are many out there.  Fedora Forum, Fedora Faq,
> http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-f7.html

This last site was a new one to me.  I am saving it for my own use.

I am still looking for that "mmm?" spicy little tidbit of a site that
will just set the meal up right.

--
Regards Bill