Re: nvidia

David Boles wrote:

If you find a Linux distribution, a free one, that is different from what
your attitude describes will you post the name here?

Most of my machines run Centos, where the interface doesn't change every week.

What is your latest disaster this time anyway? I missed that part of this
thread.

My only recent ones have been the kernels that wouldn't boot on IBM MPT scsi controllers. I gave up on fedora on any machine with nvidia or firewire long ago.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx