NIS Account[ Block-User ]

Hi
I configured nis account in server and having 10 clients machine. Its working properly. My question is i want to block some users in client machine(but they can access server). i added the uid/gid in the /var/yp/Makefile
NFSNOBODYUID=611
NFSNOBODYGID=611
Is it correct ??. But its not working. If its wrong can anyone help me how to block the particular user in nis

Thanks
Velan

Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for tickets here.