Re: Fix X windows

Karl Larsen wrote:

I got them all and then found out one will only work if I upgrade the kernel :-! So decided this was just too much for a new F7 and I will wait until F8 is available. Then I can FIGHT the dam nvidia for a good reason.

Is there some reason you keep using a fast-changing distribution like fedora? If you don't enjoy the challenge, there are more stable alternatives.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx