Karl Larsen wrote:

I got them all and then found out one will only work if I upgrade the
kernel :-!
So decided this was just too much for a new F7 and I will wait until F8
is available. Then I can FIGHT the dam nvidia for a good reason.
Is there some reason you keep using a fast-changing distribution like
fedora?  If you don't enjoy the challenge, there are more stable
alternatives.
--
  Les Mikesell