Re: Clipboard behavior

Duane Clark wrote:
Doug Wyatt wrote:
Does the version of nedit taken from an F7 repository have the
same problems?

I don't actually know. In fact, I had not realized it was there - I am so accustomed to having to compile it. I'll use that version for a few days and see what happens (I have not yet figured out what triggers the locked clipboard behavior; it only happens occasionally).

Sorry if this is a dup...
After using the version of nedit that comes with F7, I realized that I had in fact used it initially, and remembered why I abandoned it in favor of compiling my own.

The nedit that comes with F7 has a bug where one click of the mouse scroll wheel in the file selection dialog causes the window to scroll by one page plus one line. This makes it very frustrating for those of us that have become dependent on the scroll wheel.

By the way, I posted a fix for this to the nedit list:
http://www.nedit.org/pipermail/develop/2007-September/013492.html