Re: Yum problem

Its like "someone should invent a program that automatically scans an
RPM for dependencies and goes and fetches them from a repository
automatically!"

And they should call it, delicious.  No, tastey.  They should call it
the Bluehound Unpacker, RePositator, or burp for short.

Just having some fun after a long day.