Re: [OT] Re: gmail comprimised?

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:25:55 +0800, John Summerfield wrote:

>> Yeah, you should have put OT in the subject.
>
> What, "On Topic?"

ROFL.  It's on topic, because it's a security issue.  It's off topic
because it's specific to google.  I'm certainly open to feedback as to
the "correctness" of the post!

My google account has so much stuff that if my Linux box were safe but my
google account cracked that'd suck.  Wheras if the Linux box were cracked
but somehow the Google account was safe, that would merely be a nuisance
(albeit an alarming one).

(Seems to have been a temporary hiccup with Google as I can now sign in.
Incidentally, my iGoogle web page, and gmail, are both lacking color and
otherwise look "weird" from Epiphany, but I'm not going to bother
troubleshooting unless it's still like that tomorrow.)

-Thufir