Dhclient problem

I've rolled an FC6 live cd that configures eth0 via dhcp. The default configuration works fine - /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0:
DEVICE=eth0
>BOOTPROTO=dhcp
HWADDR=<MAC address>

In Wireshark, I see the DHCP Discover, Offer, and ACK. No problem.

As soon as I add:
DHCLIENTARGS="-s 192.168.1.100"

to /etc/sysconfig/network, dhclient hangs indefinitely. Using Wireshark on the dhcp server, I can see the DHCP Discover packets coming in, and the server's DHCP Offer response. But the FC box won't accept the offer.

Anybody know what's going on here?