Re: hardware config info public?

Dave Stevens wrote:
Hello group,

When I recently installed F7 I was asked if a profile of my hardware configuration could be reported so Red Hat would have a more concrete and explicit knowledge of what hardware needs supporting (I'm paraphrasing) Is that body of hardware configurations available publicly somewhere? And if so will someone please point me to it?

http://smolts.org. OpenSUSE also ships it and we are hoping to collaborate with other distributions to have a central place for the community to report hardware information, gather hardware compatibility data etc.

Rahul