Re: OT: Colorado Rockies computer's crash which OS?

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 20:04:56 -0600
Ski Dawg <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 15:32 -0700, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> > Which OS do the rockies run?
> >
> > http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-rockies-seriestickets&prov=ap&type=lgns
> >
> > Makes me wonder and others as well,
>
> I am in Denver, CO and I was one of the people that wasn't able to
> purchase tickets today. The story that you link to is a little
> misleading.

The story does have the name of the company though (Paciolan) and
if you search for their job openings you'll find them recruiting
on college campuses for folks with Oracle, DB2, java, and Linux
experience, so it seems likely that Linux is the underlying
system.