Re: DHCP & DNS

It seems like the solution is to set up a local DNS server on the same machine as the the DHCP server. Some people suggested putting the DHCP server on the Fedora box but it is usually not on during the day which would be a problem for the Windows box which usually is. I'm going to do a little research and see if I can put a DNS server on the Linksys.

Thanks to all who responded on this. I'll report back on my progress.

Steve