Re: Grub Manual

On Fri, 2007-10-19 at 16:33 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> it also does a lot to alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome since you're
> not constantly reaching for the shift key.

Just out of curiosity, can you touch-type properly?  (As apposed to self
taught, or hunt and peck.)  I've yet to come across anybody with wrist
problems who was taught how to type on a manual typewriter.

In a nutshell, you use the little finger of the opposite hand to use the
shift key.  e.g. Left hand shift key, right hand letter p.  Trying to
press two keys with the one hand does lead to pain.  The technique of
using both hands together, probably more than anything else, is probably
the best way to avoid wrist pain.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.9-91.fc7 i686 i386