Re: Openoffice

Hi Every thing that has to do with open office is very small You can not read any of the buttons or help. Spreadsheet,Presentation.
Thanks
Art Giles

Tim wrote:
On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 11:15 -0500, Art Giles wrote:
Hi I need some help with this  The font in openoffice is very small.
Where do I find the font setting for openoffice.

More information is required.  Imported documents, ones you've started
yourself from new?  Have you zoomed out to view the whole page, or are
you looking at a page zoomed in to fill across the screen?  Normal font
sizes (e.g. 10-12 points) appearing smaller than you expect?  etc...