Re: Grub Manual

On 19/10/2007, Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>     The problem is that the pdf is the exact copy of info grub. It is
> written by the guys who wrote Grub. It is very hard to read and contains
> no examples of how you USE Grub. This was my original problem with Grub.
> When I decided to put /boot and /home in their own partitions I
> discovered that the Grub docs stink. I want a better user document for Grub.

A commendable aspiration - contributing accurate and correct
documentation is very welcomed. However:

a) It has to be correct and accurate.
b) A mailing list is not the right medium to publish documentation.

There's a wealth of documentation on grub for you to consult already.
Did you look at this, for example:

http://www.lyonlabs.org/booting.html

Jonathan.