Re: Grub Manual

I put the first part of a manual for Grub on this list and all I get is shit from you all about a mis-understanding about what a root directory is. I can change that with ease to something you all can live with.

Now will you please read the whole dam thing and tell me what else you think is wrong?

According to me the /dev/sda5 and /dev/sda6 partitions each have a root directory. If you feel this is wrong then what is right?