RE: Openoffice

> The font in openoffice is very small.

As in too small to see? I've seen this with documents that I import from other people. Appears to be related to the document specified fonts not existing within Openoffice.

> Where do I find the font setting for openoffice.

My resolution is usually to do "Edit->Select All", then use the drop down menu to change to an Openoffice recognized font. I've never checked to see what MS-Office does if I bring the document back over to a Windows machine.

- Jon

<<winmail.dat>>