Re: Running Wireless and Wired eth connections at the same time

sam wrote:
no john..

unless i missed one of your posts, you didn't outline what was wrong. if you
did, could you repost as i'm missing some of this thread.

Then read the archive.

as far as the masquerade, i would suggest you google. there are plenty of
sites using it, suggesting it. there are plenty of people on various
forums/channels mentioning it as well...

so, if you have specific knowledge of why it's wrong, share, or in the words
of a friend of mine.. shut the f* up...

If you want a to contact b and b to contact a, the masquerading prevents it.

If you masq a, a looks to b like the router.

Note, a and b are often networks.

peace..