Re: gnome-terminal disappearing problem.

On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 15:28 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> I was looking for a more exotic answer,but I guess it is possible I
> wanted to type D and I typed the Ctr rather than Shift.

It does not seem very likely though. There is not a single command in my
box starting with a capital-case D. You can check it with the
'D'-tabbing. So, why would something start with 'D'? And if you are
giving a command like "cd Desktop", the 'Ctrl-D' exit does not work
after you have typed the command part "cd".

Maybe a bug or something in 'terminal' that activates under some special
key sequence. Or, better, maybe a spell that will make something vanish
that you accidentally hit upon. Why kill mystery? Without it everything
is so mundane.

--
das