The filename in the CD different in Windows and unix

Do u encounter this situation that when u burn a unix installation folder to a CD in Windows ...
you see the file name is in long formate but when u put the CD in unix.. the file name all being
shorten

For example you can see EntriQiew_Server_Install.bin in windows inside CD but when u put in the
unix box it become entriqie.bin even Uppercase change to lower case.

How to burn those files into CD in Windows so that when we put into unix box, the filename will
remain the same.  It caused my program not able to installed because of the wrong name and i
cannot edit the CD content filename