Gnome Keyboard Shortcut App

I'm trying to set a Win Key + L combination to lock my computer (one of the things I like from Windows XP) but it will not accept the L portion, as soon as I press either left Win or right Win key it stores it. I've tried looking for the file where this configuration is stored to set it manually but have had no luck.

Richard