Re: The case against NetworkManager

antonio montagnani wrote:

I agree with you, I am running F8T3 in my office (not IT office) and I
am comparing with F7 that are running similar tasks (and I would say
F8T3 is satisfactory at the moment).

And in my opinion when I started running F8T3, NM was a problem, not
real bugs but I understood that some problems were connected to
programmer's choice.

Then the programmer's choice are resulting in unexpected behavior which can be considered as bugs. If you find things not working as expected, just file bug reports.

Rahul