Re: mplayer without libmp3lame support

On Tue, 9 Oct 2007, Ed Greshko wrote:

Res wrote:

Thats your choice to call it that, but for you to call it that without
proof or knowing why that netblock is taken out, you yourself are no
better then what you accuse it of being.

Then tell me why 203.70.27.120/29 is blocked.  Also, why is
211.23.32.122~211.23.32.126 blocked.  I have other since I contract for more
companies in Taiwan and all of them are blocked from this site.

I have no problems looking into it, but I hope your not gonig to say this network is racist, because I'll shoot that down right now by saying my partners best friend can talk to her family in Vietnam, I can converse with Roshi a long time good friend of mine in Osaka Japan, I have also contact with friends in Indonesia and Thailand.

--

Cheers
Res

Slackware -V- sloooUbuntoooou