Re: Positive NYT article about Dell and Ubuntu

On Thu, 2007-10-04 at 13:08 +0100, Andy Green wrote:

> At this rate it starts to seem, considering that eventually someone I
> know will get one of these and expect the level of meddling I can do for
> Fedora, that perhaps one can no longer practically avoid getting
> experienced with The Debian Way as well as the Redhat Way...

Back when, Esau sold his birthright for some "red meat pottage".
(Gen-25:30-34) I had high hopes that Fedora would be the "Windows
Killer" and that the likes of Dell, Hp, etc. would all be on the
bandwagon. Alas Yoric, it'll be .deb. instead. Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar