Open 'http://ad.yieldman...19/A=4919451/R=0/*'?

Dear all,

checking yahoo mail online with konqueror, many of
these weird messages pop up.

If I click on another icon before I click cancel on
this pop-up, konqueror crashes.  This happens on
either Fedora 7 or on Rawhide.  I asked this question
over there, but it should apply in both cases.

Open 'http://ad.yieldman...03/A=4919451/R=0/*'?
Type: Plain Text Document

Open 'http://ad.yieldman...29/A=4919330/R=0/*'?
Type: Plain Text Document

Open 'http://ad.yieldman...51/A=4919330/R=0/*'?
Type: Plain Text Document

Open 'http://ad.yieldman...01/A=4919330/R=0/*'?
Type: Plain Text Document

Open 'http://ad.yieldman...83/A=4919330/R=0/*'?
Type: Plain Text Document

Open 'http://ad.yieldman...19/A=4919451/R=0/*'?
Type: Plain Text Document

Both privoxy and tor are installed, but this still
happens.  Suggestions/comments are welcome.

TIA,

Antonio

Got a little couch potato?