Sony Ericsson W850i + Fedora

Hi,

Does anybody successfully use the Sony Ericsson W850i mobile phone with Fedora in USB (mass storage) mode? Whenever I use it, I see "attempt to access beyond end of device" fill up my logs. If I reformat the card, the phone seems to reformat/partition the card itself leading to the same errors. I'm wondering if a firmware update is likely to fix it, or if there's a work around linux. I'm pretty sure it's the phone at fault.

--
Ian Chapman.