From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Fajar Priyanto
Sent: Tue 10/2/2007 7:03 AM
To: For users of Fedora
Subject: Suggestion for knowledge keeper?

Hello,
Currently I'm using Kate to keep notes, part of log files, my thoughts,
various passwords, bank account numbers, etc. Over 3 years now the file has
grown so big, that I think now it's taxing system resource too much.

I'm looking for a better solution. A friend of mine suggests tomboy, but I
don't like it. Can someone share your suggestion any tool for this kind of
purpose?

Thank you very much.
http://linux2.arinet.org
20:43:52 up 50 min, 2.6.20-16-generic GNU/Linux
The real challenge of teaching is getting your students motivated to learn.