Unable to resume from suspend.

 I was hoping this would be as easy as the touchpad fix. After some
searching I'm confused instead of ignorant, no going back now. The
suggestions for fixing this vary pretty good from adding kernel lines to
using only free drivers or even installing programs. Anyone have a good
understanding about what is causing the problem on my fedora 7 with
model laptop-hp pavilion ze4427wm?