RE: F7 Googleearth

-----Original Message-----
From:	fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Charles Curley
Sent:	Fri 09/28/2007 11:16 AM
To:	For users of Fedora
Subject:	Re: F7 Googleearth

On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 02:59:29PM +0200, antonio montagnani wrote:

> When I run Googleearth from my updated F7 with Intel Mobile Graphic
> controller, at 1280x800 my system must be re-booted as I get only
> flashing black screen, and the only way is by a Ctrl+canc+Del
> combination or by hard-reboot.
>
> Any other experience???

Runs fine here.

I had nVidia video card detection problems, and finally discovered that GLX was not being loaded... there was some option I had to disable in my xorg.conf file.  I can't tell you what it was since the machine is at home right now, and powered off.  After that was resolved, Google Earth works fine

<<winmail.dat>>