Re: Bash Karl

On 9/27/07, Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>     I was interested when I was bashed because I told someone that F7
> only comes in a DVD version. Others on this list piled on to say that
> you can get F7 on CD-Rom's from some unknown source.
>
>     My position is that an answer should contain just what you KNOW even
> if it is wrong. For instance I know how to slit up your F7 into 3
> partitions. It may not be what they need or want but my input will be
> based on actual fact. This does not bother some of you :-)

When I read the Subject, I thought the email was going to be about the
Bash shell. I guess not.

I don't understand what you are saying or asking. I know that one can
only say what one knows, that a fact cannot be wrong, and that when
one replies to a question, one should try to actually answer the
question, rather than argue with the person.

-Schlaegel